Hi

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your available
consultants interest in this opportunity.

Title:               Datastage developer - ETL *(Financial)*

Location:        Boston, MA

*Experience designing, building and implementing large financial services
data warehouses.*

·         Strong data modeling and SQL programming experience. Project
management skills a plus.

·         *Technical Skills: Oracle 9i, Oracle Stored Procedures, Packages,
XML Parsers, Views, Rapid SQL, ERWIN, OS: NT, UNIX, ETL Tools / Ascential
Software, Report Tools / Actuate. *

*Having 6+ years’ experience.*

-          (Senior) Datastage developer with 3-5 years’ experience in
design, develop, test and implement *Datastage 8.5 ETL* processes with *Oracle
and Teradata*

-          Extensive experience in developing *ETL processes that read data
from flat files, different types of databases like Oracle, SQL Server.*

-          Solid experience in using the *SFTP* process and writing shell
scripts

-          Responsible for code review and unit testing.

-          Experience with *Salesforce SFDC* Connector for *IBM DataStage a
plus*

-          Experience with Autosys scheduling tool

-          Experience with Rational *Clearcase, BuildForge is a plus.*

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*