Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement.And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated
resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned position.If you
have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670 EXT-4009*.

If you are not available in the market, it will be really appreciable if
you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best sutible consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role     Java developer/ SAP Portal consultant

Experience Level          8-10YEAR

Location:  Cupertino ,CA

Duration      :   6+  Months

Skills

Required Skill(s)           Solution Architecture (L1) , Branding and
Thought Leadership (L1) , Portal Architecture (L1)

Essential Skill(s)            SAP Enterprise Portal (L4) , CSS (L4)

SUITe Skill(s)

Skill1 - Solution Architecture (L1)

1. Ability to take the functional and non-functional requirements and
proposesolution that will be able to meet the requirements. 2. Work with
the designteam to realize the architecture by providing suggestions on
design options. 3.Review and validate the design decisions taken by the
design teams. 4. Workwith client architecture teams in - validate the
non-functional requirements -discussing and providing inputs on
architecture options 5. Present thearchitecture and design to necessary
stake holders as required. 6. Workingexperience with at least one common
SDLC methods (RUP, Velociq)

Skill2 - Branding and Thought Leadership (L1)

Participate in conferences, blog, publish white papers, conduct PoV
sessionsfor customers

Skill3 - Portal Architecture (L1)

NONE

Essential Skill(s)

Skill1 - SAP Enterprise Portal (L4)

Enterprise Portal Development Advanced Topics, User management,
landscapeDesign, Availabiltity configurations, load balancing, Portal
Governance

Job Description:
Technical SkillsSolid knowledge of web technologies such as Java, J2EE
(EJBs, servlets,JSP,Struts) Application Servers,Portal Applications and
Standards, Content Management Systems, AJAX, JavaScript and XML
technologies.Excellent Java programing skills and should have worked on
Portal Development Kit.Significant Knowledge & experience on Portal Themes,
layouts, desktops etc.Experience using JavaScript, CSS, AJAX, Web DynPro,
XML, WSDL, SOAP and related web services technologiesShould have worked
with javascript / CSS support for multiple browsers such as IE, Firefox,
Safari etcImplement and maintain enterprise portal iView
configurations/integrations and perform iView Development (J2EE) to enhance
business processesConfigure and administer Netweaver Portal components
including iViews, Pages, Worksets, and Business Packages including role
integration with ERP.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

IT Recruiter

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4009

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]