Hello,
Hope you are doing great,

I came across your resume and was interested in speaking to you in regards
to an opportunity with one of my clients.Kindly go through the requirement
and let me know your interest.

Job Title: IOS Developer
Location:Boston MA
Duration: 6+ months

Front End iOS Developer:
This is for desktop, and the right candidate will have extensive Cocoa
experience, multithreading, data storage with iOS, strong API knowledge.

About the Role:
We are seeking an iOS Developer to develop our cutting edge reader and
video apps for iPad and iPhone. You will work with a small team of talented
engineers to continuously improve and expand our products as

well as design the next generation of our core e-reading technologies. The
successful candidate will have an established background in developing
customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent

software engineering skills, great communication skills, and a motivation
to achieve results in a fast paced environment.

Responsibilities:
Designing and building iOS applications from the ground up, as well as
implementing new features, fixing bugs and improving performance of our
applications
Work with Product Managers to assess project requirements, explore
technical dependencies, and report hour estimates for deliverable
fulfillment
Continuously promote the investigation and reporting of available open
API's, and off-the-shelf solutions that will maximize development
efficiency
Work with cross-functional teams to improve the overall product ecosystem
Work closely with team architect to improve product quality and
functionality
About You:
At least 3+ years of experience working with Cocoa/Objective-C on iOS
Impeccable understanding of memory management and multi-threaded
development
Thorough familiarity with network and data storage technologies and their
use on iOS
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a
variety of audiences
Proven ability to deliver in an environment that is fast paced,
collaborative and agile
Hunger to learn new skills and be the best at everything you do
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (MS in Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering preferred)
Bonus points: 3+ years C++ experience and/or Mac programming experience
Bonus points: Prior experience developing code to render text, images or
video

Sandeep Reddy• Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions, LLC
45 Stuart Ave • Unit K• Norwalk CT 06850
Office: 203 -652 -1444 Ext 120 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email :
sandeep.re...@panzersolutions.com
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended

communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in

error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this
e-mail message OR reply with the subject"REMOVE" such be taken out of our
distribution list.