Hi

Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

Title: BA Real Estate

Location: Dallas, TX

Hire Type: FTE/CTH/CT

Required Skills & Experience:

.         Over all 8+ years of IT experience

.         Good understanding and working experience in commercial real
estate LOB (Line of Business) and associated services & products

.         Very strong BA experience in Requirements Gathering using Use
Cases

.         Establish and maintain strong relationships in the product and
technical teams.

.         Knowledge on CRE Products like Yardi, Argus, Accruent, and
Catylist would be a plus.

.         Good understanding on product features; compare client
requirements to available product features

.         Evaluate various products in the market, conduct functional and
commercial analysis

.         Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.

.         Experience in Onsite / offshore model.

Thanks & Regards

Baidyanath Kamti    | Technical Recruiter

 <http://www.itscient.com/>
http://assets.dice.com/external/images/empLogos/83942largeLogo.gif

IT-SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA

* <mailto:baidyanath.itsci...@gmail.com> baidyanath.itsci...@gmail.com

(510-972-5216 | Fax: 877-701-4872

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy> 12e018532d913494d841f79da5dd70bf
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy> www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy |web:
www.itscient.com

PBefore you print this e-mail, please think of our environment