Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!

Please go through the below Job Description and if interested please send
me your resume and contact detail @ *pra...@xchangesoft.net*
:-<pra...@xchangesoft.net%20:->

*Job Title:                      Front End Developer *

*Location:                     San Diego, CA*

*Duration:                     6+Months*

*Interview:                     Phone and Face To Face*

*Job Description:*

Looking for a UI / UX Playground, well look no further. The only question
is, do you have what it takes to play?

As a User Interface Engineer, jQuery is merely a starting point used to
build the greater application. The applications we develop have many parts,
including the more common: DOM interactions, network calls and critical
business logic. In order to provide consistency and transparency, our
applications are built with common structuring (i.e. AMD-style) and utilize
tools such as headless browsers and BDD to manage the application
life-cycle.

Given the scale of our applications, we look for best practices in keeping
the codebase manageable. We believe in the separation of concerns.

* Required Skills & Experience:*

   - Expert in front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/Javascript/AJAX)
   - Asynchronous module development (requireJS, angularJS)
   - Modern web development workflow: NPM, grunt, yeoman, etc.
   - Javascript MVC with hierarchical data models
   - Object oriented programming
   - Passion for excellent user experience
   - Experience or interest in developing responsive web applications

* Preferred Skills & Experience:*

   - Techniques for Search Engine Optimization (preferably with AJAX apps)
   - Social Media and Analytics integrations
   - Experience with phonegap, Ext.JS, or SenchaTouch
   - Experience or exposure with server-side development (Java, Spring,
   Hibernate)

*Thanks & Regards;*

*Prachi Aggarwal*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter | XChange Software*

*10 Austin Avenue; Iselin; NJ - 08830.*

*Direct Line: - **732-335-6022* <732-335-6022>

*Fax:**732-601-4641* <732-601-4641>

*pra...@xchangesoft.net* <pra...@xchangesoft.net>