Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *prave...@genuineitllc.com
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>*

*SAP (ROLE BASED) SECURITY ANALYST (2 positions)*

*6+ month contract*

*(North) Houston, TX*

*Rate: $90hr on C2C but let me know what you have…. *

*Responsibilities:*

The team is a *project based group* that is undertaking a project *to
bundle Job Roles and Access in SAP*

§  We are in need of *someone to assist in the data analysis and design of
bundled SAP Access* as part, in *implementing Identity & Access Management
(IAM) role based Access Solution*

§  He/she will be *analyzing several data in EXCEL, Access and SAP*

§  The group wants to *streamline Access Role-Based Security Access Bundled*

§  Although this is not an administrative role, previous experience in
*Administering
SAP Roles* is  huge advantage

§  *Identity Access Management* experience is a plus

*Requirements:*

§  *Oil and Gas/ Energy/ Petroleum Industry* experience will be a priority
but not required.

§  *Expert-level experience with EXCEL (Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.)*

§  *Experience with SAP Security Role Administration*

§  *SQL*

§  *Access*

§  *Identity and Access Management Role-based Admin experience*

§  *VB and VBA (Scripting and manipulation of data)*

--
Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]