Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role       Oracle APPS CRM Functional consultant

Experience Level    :         5-8YEAR

Location : Atlanta ,MI

Duration     :       6+ Months

Skills

Required Skill(s)              Oracle - Core Apps (L1) , Oracle CRM
Consulting (L2) , Oracle Apps Technical (L1)

Essential Skill(s)               Oracle Apps CRM Functional (L2)

Additional Skill(s)           Core Java (L1) , Oracle Apps Technical (L1)

SUITe Skill(s)

Skill1 - Oracle - Core Apps (L1)

Basic rained in process flows and know 2 core modules ability to
navigatethe screens work as per the guidelines Trained in D2K, SQL and
PL/SQL

Skill2 - Oracle CRM Consulting (L2)

Includes all aspects of Oracle CRM L2 Knowledge of Oracle Interaction
Centerwith setups Experience in one of the modules out of Advanced Inbound,
AdvancedOutbound, Email Center Understand Oracle Customer Data Hub design
andimplementation with setups B

Skill3 - Oracle Apps Technical (L1)

basic overview of Oracle Apps (across FIN, SCM), understanding of
Appsarchitecture, basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL

Essential Skill(s)

Skill1 - Oracle Apps CRM Functional (L2)

Basic rained in process flows and know 3-4 Oracle CRM modules Ability
tonavigate all the CRM screens and understand the detailed setups
FunctionalKnowledge of CRM Foundation with detailed setups Functional
Knowledge of OracleTCA and Customer Data Man

Additional Skill(s)

Skill1 - Core Java (L1)

Should be aware of the following concepts of Core Java.1) Fundamental
concepts (JVM, Java environment, primitive types, references, pass by
value, packages, imports, JAR concepts, command line arguments, system
properties, assignments, expressions, operators, exception handling2)
Declarations, Initializations and Scoping3) Flow Control - Usage of for
loop, switch, if, while;4) API Contents of String related classes5)
Awareness of Concurrency Concepts6) Object oriented concepts (Class,
Methods, Access specifiers, Inheritance, Abstract classes, Interfaces7)
Awareness of Collection Framework.

Skill2 - Oracle Apps Technical (L1)

basic overview of Oracle Apps (across FIN, SCM), understanding of
Appsarchitecture, basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]