Java Script Node JS Mongo DB

(R&D Tech Lead) – 2878

, San Jose, CA

12mths+

Below is the JD for the tech lead position at onsite. I need this person
immediately. Can you please let me know if you have any right candidate?

*Responsibilities*

   1. Design, build, and architect a high performance and *scalable backend
   API using the MEAN stack*;
   2. *Mentor a small team of bright engineers that can scale, but are
   still becoming Node.js experts*;
   3. Research new tool and Technology and incorporate into development
   cycle.

*Desired Skills & Experiences*

   1. 3+ years experience as *Technical Lead / Systems Architect* in
   architecting complex JavaScript based backend applications (RESTful API’s);
   2. *1-2 years experience in developing server side JavaScript
   applications with Node.js;*
   3. Ability to architect complex applications using frameworks and *RESTful
   API’s*;
   4. Version control with Git;
   5. Experience in Scrum development and Agile product delivery;
   6. Knowledge of *full stack development: front-end , back-end, server
   side, NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and Cloud Solutions (AWS, Rackspace);*
   7. Experience with unit and *automated testing and TDD*
   8. Having experience with *Continues Integration tools like Jenkins is a
   plus*.

--

* Thanks + Regards,*

*George,*

*Recruitment & Business Development | Maisa Solutions*
*Phone: 408-457-0571/347 812-4828,  *
*geo...@maisasolutions.com* <geo...@maisasolutions.com>

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/george-l/63/557/59b>