Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirements* and please send me
your consultants resume to
* <vku...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com>p...@aptude.com
<--cmat...@aptude.com> *

*Title: Business Analyst Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA Duration: 6-12
Months*

*Need Locals OnlyNeed US Citizens & GC *

·         Strong communication with a variety of team members and
stakeholders

o   Guide design and requirements definition conversations with stakeholders

o   Guide clarification conversations with developers and testers

o   Drive conversations towards a global standard

·         Able to write and maintain clear and detailed business
requirements for developers

o   Help centralize requirements documentation

o   Help organize and prioritize Enhancement requests coming from
stakeholders

·         Background in Contract management ideal

o   Intellectual Property (IP) agreements and clauses specifying IP
ownership rights and IP use rights in software/solutions/technology

o   Understands the nuances of contracting and can learn the complicated
rules for contracting.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.