*Hello,*

*If you have anyone for this role perfectly matching the requirement below,
please send the profile to me at k...@delightconsulting.com
<k...@delightconsulting.com>*

*Senior Java Developer* (*Must interview Face to Face*)

(*MUST BE SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!!! At least 9 years of experience*)

Farmington Hills, MI

12 months + contract

Rate : $70/hr C2C

*Must interview in-person*

*Looking for people in Michigan only! Nearby consultants are welcome ONLY
if they are available for F2F interview after a simple on-line test! **PLEASE
DON'T SEND ANYONE THAT DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT!! IF INTERESTED,
THE ONUS IS ON YOU TO TURN IN UPDATED RESUME MATCHING THE REQUIREMENT!! **THANK
YOU!! *

*ABOUT THE POSITION**:*

Looking for a software developer with a passion for creating and
maintaining elegant solutions.  As part of our team, you will be expected
to deliver new functionality and enhancements to our products while
adhering to our quality standards under the direction of Architects and IT
Management.  *You should have a broad knowledge of both front-end and
back-end technologies with an eye towards code quality and maintainability*
.

*JOB DUTIES OF THE POSITION:*

   1. Responsible for software application components and/or complete
   features
   2. Design and author new application components and/or utilities
   3. Work with a cross-functional feature or product team to accomplish
   goals
   4. Unit test all work to ensure adherence to requirements
   5. Perform all work in accordance with company's quality programs,
   standards and procedures
   6. Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas
   of responsibility
   7. Maintain and modify existing applications
   8. Maintain and modify existing designs
   9. Triage and correct problems with production systems

*ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT:*

   1. *Minimum 9 years* of experience as a software developer
   2. Fluent in one or more object-oriented language, Java strongly
   preferred
   3. Familiar with modern HTML, JavaScript, and CSS
   4. Understanding of fundamental data structures
   5. Basic relational database knowledge
   6. Experience with an object-relational mapping tool like Hibernate,
   LINQ to SQL, or Entity Framework
   7. Ability to quickly learn new languages, frameworks, and API's
   8. Meticulous but still able to meet objectives
   9. Able to work independently toward a goal and manage own assignments
   10. Familiarity with modern IDE tools like Eclipse

11.   Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects

12.   Familiarity with object-oriented design

*PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:*

   1. Bachelor's in Computer Sciences or related field.
   2. jQuery or other JavaScript frameworks
   3. Familiarity with the Spring core framework
   4. Understanding of design patterns, domain driven design, test driven
   development
   5. Experience using version control systems such as CVS, SVN or Git
   6. Knowledge of popular software development processes and tools
   7. Mobile development experience a plus

 *Regards*

*Santosh*Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Office: 248-680-6684 Ext 307
248-606-0900 Ext 307
 Fax: 248-498-6195
Email: k...@delightconsulting.com

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you.