Full Legal Name:

Rate:

Phone:

Email :

Current location:

Relocation:

Last 4 Digits SSN:

DOB:

The candidate should have deep experience in *testing C#/.NET based client
applications*, including deep understanding of testing and debug tools
available in Visual Studio. The candidate should be comfortable working
with *automated tests in QTP, Coded UI tests in Visual Studio**, *and
service level tests in *SoapUI or similar tools*. The candidate should be
able to review code snippets in C# and Java to understand design
implementation and use this understanding to write test cases. The
candidate should have a working knowledge of SQL and be able to construct
basic queries. The candidate should be able to adapt to different
development methodologies (Waterfall, agile, etc.) as necessary to use the
best test approach for different projects. I would like for this person to
have worked in an Agile environment before, with the ability to take User
Stories and convert them into test plans, test cases, and define test data
needs. Good communication skills with the ability to interact between
onsite and remote teams, and driven to escalate and clarify ambiguity.
Ideally, the candidate would have some experience as a developer as well as
having functioned as a test lead. The candidate should be able to work
productively with minimal supervision.

1- Describe the project they will be working on?

These roles be as quality engineering leads for our Agent Desktop product,
also known as AD. We release a version of AD every month and I am in need
of a few people to help us do more testing for the product, and one of the
roles would ideally be as a lead for the testing efforts. So I am expecting
then to be able to take a list of requirements for the features in that
months release, write the test strategies and test cases, organize the
work, and execute to plan, with escalations to me as needed. I will be
expecting them to meet all of our quality criteria for releasing products
to production.

2- What are the Top Skills needed to perform this role/job?

First, I need them to be experts in using the *Microsoft Visual Studio
tool* and
to demonstrate success with this tool in the areas of unit testing, code
coverage, debugging, and test execution. Second, I will need them to have
demonstrated expertise with *C# and .NET applications* and a record of
turning out high quality products. Third, I would like them to have
demonstrated success as a lead quality engineer.

3 - Any technology companies or a particular industry background that you
would like them to come from?

Ideally they would come from a customer service technology background from
other e-commerce companies.

--

* Thanks + Regards,*

*George,*

*Recruitment & Business Development | Maisa Solutions*
*Phone: 408-457-0571/347 812-4828,  *
*geo...@maisasolutions.com* <geo...@maisasolutions.com>

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/george-l/63/557/59b>