HI

This is Tom from ExterNetworks.

I got your information from monster.com and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 908-751-0637. Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Job Title   : Technical Project Manager*

*Location   : Santa Clara, CA *

*Duration   : 6+ Months*

Job Description

This is for a Sr. Technical Project Manager who needs to be technical
enough to troubleshoot & debug issues, communicate with developers
effectively & also have core release & project management skills   Job
iterations & drive them to successful releases. -Co-ordinate between
product, architecture, QA & multiple dev teams to plan, task & release
features. -Build & maintain relationships with various teams within the
organization to deliver releases. -Closely monitor progress of each
iteration, clear roadblocks & hold teams accountable for meeting
commitments and timelines. -Facilitate resolution of cross-team issues.
Escalate risks to the feature or release team leadership as required.
-Manage feature scope, change requests & defects to align with the
product’s release roadmap & the business’s short term/long term objectives.
-Develop a deep understanding of the feature under development & be
hands-on with setup, configuration, testing & troubleshooting. -Ability to
understand & contribute to technical discussions. -As required, provide
weekend & off-hours support for release & troubleshooting activities.
-Identify, develop & maintain key measurement metrics for owned releases &
features. -Ability to work well under pressure, in a changing work
environment and driven to succeed in a fast paced environment. -Responsible
for broad initiatives that will include architecture design and planning,
and coordinating with other process owners.  Skills & Qualifications: -7+
years of experience in project or release management in technology
organizations. -Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in Information
Technology or an engineering discipline. -Current or recent hands-on
experience in SOA, RESTful web services, basic coding/scripting (Java,
Python etc.) and preferably, Linux or Android OS. -Strong leadership,
communication & negotiation skills. -Detail oriented with strong
organizational & reporting skills.

*Thank you*

*Tom Martin **| **ExterNetworks Inc* *|* *Recruiter*
Direct: 908-751-0637 Office: 908-751-0650 x 1004 • Fax: 908-751-0669

10 Corporate Place South, STE 105 • Piscataway, NJ 08854

 www.ExterNetworks.com • tmar...@externetworks.com