Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*Job* *Title*: Business Analyst

*Location*: St Louis, MO

*Interview* Type: Telephonic interview

*Duration:* 6 Months

See below. Find me a BA like the ones you’ve already been looking for, but
see if you can find someone that ALSO has some of the financial experience
they are looking for as well. If they have HIX project (Healthcare
Information Exchange) experience as well that would be awesome.

The Business Analyst – Financials is responsible for understanding project
goals, making a plan to achieve those goals, managing changes, and
promoting the alignment of established goals with business decisions
throughout the life of a project.

The Business Analyst - Financials will:

   - Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
   reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details,
   abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and
   distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
   - Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal
   customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and
   deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional requirements,
   business requirements, use cases, traceability matrix, Graphical User
   Interface (GUI) screens and interface designs
   - Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements
   workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases,
   scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
   - Work independently with users to define concepts with guidance from
   project managers
   - Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they
   will successfully execute their plans
   - Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and
   external) and the software development team through which requirements flow
   - Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates,
   using natural language
   - Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish
   the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and
   performance needs
   - Liaise between the business units, technology teams and support teams
   - Maintain industry/technical knowledge base and facilitate/maintain
   industry relationships
   - Maintain understanding of the business mission and technology
   environment
   - Demonstrate commitment to providing customer-focused quality service
   - Perform other duties as deemed relevant based upon experience to
   fulfill customer needs

   - Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting
   or Finance

   - Business Analyst experience in *financials* such as any of the
   following:
   - Healthcare experience such as any of the following:
      - Working with or for CMS on a healthcare project
      - Having direct experience in working with state health agencies
      - Having direct experience with working on a HIX project
   - Industry-recognized Business Analyst Certification preferred

    - Experience with accounts receivables and accounts payable
      - Experience with card processing and settlement
      - Experience with lock box processing

   - Five (5) or more years of demonstrated Business Analyst experience
   - One (1) or more years of hands on Systems/Software Development Life
   Cycle (SDLC) experience
   - Experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and
   management systems and methodologies
   - Experience in producing deliverable quality documents
   - Demonstrated successful engagement in multiple simultaneous
   initiatives/projects
   - Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a
   thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and
   translate them into application and operational requirements
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
   interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
   subject matter experts
   - Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio

Thanks & Regards

*Ashear *

IT Recruiter (Sourcing)

*SVK Systems, Inc**. *

11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180 Johns Creek, GA – 30097

Ph: 678 824 7752  Fax: 404-601-9507

ash...@svksystems.com : www.svksystems.com

[image: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image: cid:image001.png@01CD0200.91BFE3E0][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQsCTiUiVCUIlXuZilZE964QZGU0mixwsOAsuJRxcUzIIa6rlVRKKhTw][image:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQFqqr5LzMAumX3JTxImVUvRAUWAULRPdx3k2_neWeGv9jMnH_sJbboeo][image:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWHC3crnfdWlRitTOkW4JO_g6sndCgqKJs7hRRCKBTS1sG__j]
 [image: TAg.jpg]

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please send reply to Ashear
: ash...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be
removed. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.