Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, Please find the
requirement details and send me an Updated Resume in Word Format.

*Role:*              COBOL Developer with LifePRO

*Location:*        Indianapolis,  IN

*Duration:*        6 Months

The primary role of the Programmer Analyst is the design and creation of
new, and modification of existing, application software for the LifePRO
insurance software application. The Programmer Analyst frequently acts as
an expert resource and assists other teams within the organization with
other aspects of our SDLC process.

Developer Basic Qualifications:

·         Knowledge of modern Windows and web application software
patterns, designs, architectures, and frameworks

·         5+ years experience developing business applications with either
COBOL or C# .Net

·         5+ years experience with SQL Server, including DDL and SQL
Programming

·         Experience with life insurance administration systems strongly
preferred.  LifePRO administration system experience a very strong plus.

·         Experience using Source Code Control systems

·         Strong team skills and ability to work effectively with others
throughout the organization

·         Attention to detail, pride in work product and demonstrable
organizational and time management skills

·         Excellent analysis skills, ability to troubleshoot, debug and
extend existing applications and codebases

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Thanks & regards

Sama Sridhar- Recruitment | Deegit Inc |

1900 E. Golf Road, Ste#925, Schaumburg, IL 60167.

Ph: 847. 440. 2436 Ext - 364 | Fax: 847.330.1987

*s...@deegit.com* <s...@deegit.com>  | *www.deegit.com*
<http://www.deegit.com/> | *www.gacsol.com* <http://www.gacsol.com/>