Hello,
Hope you are doing well today,

I found your profile in our office datebase and you are an ideal fit for a
position that I am working on with a large client of ours. Please connect
with me for more details.  Even if you are not interested at this time I
would really appreciate if you could pass this information to your friends
or colleagues who might have in need of Job.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 3+ Years Contract

*Need to be local only *

Please send your resume on *steven...@panzersolutions.com *for immediate
consideration

Job Description:
The Senior Java Developer shall have extensive experience in developing,
maintaining Java based Web Applications. Has prime accountability for major
projects and will develop detailed and robust design, code, test, and
implement proposed systems.  Ability to develop technical solutions,
document the solution architecture, design document using UML. Hands-on
experience with projects supporting Service Oriented Architecture
principles, work independently and provide technical directions to team
members. The candidate shall also possess strong oral and written
communications skills.

Required Skills:
Ability to investigate and research issues, determines impact, and provides
solutions.
Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and
resolution
Enterprise Architecture frameworks, struts, spring, Hibernate, EJBs, Java
batch apps etc.
JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, CSS
Web Sevice design, WSDL and Web Service Security
Web Service technologies such as Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL
XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, XSLT, etc.
Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to
a dynamic work environment
Project management frameworks and SDLC approaches
UNIX operating system
Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI
MS Project and Visio
IT Governance frameworks

If you are not available please forward this email to any of your friends/
colleagues looking for similar oppurtunity.

Thanks
Steven Smith
steven...@panzersolutions.com