*Dear Professional,I recently came across your resume posting on the
internet and was wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a *
*job description I would like to discuss with you.Please email me a word
version of you resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.*

*******(Need only EAD, US Citizen or Green Card)************(Face to face
interview required)*******

*Immediate need a QA Analyst - OH (Need local candidates)*

*Position  :  QA Analyst Location :   Strongsville, OHDuration :   6+
Months contract*

*Required:Strong working knowledge of QTP for implementation of automation
scripts.          Strong working experience in Agile Development
Technology. Responsible for testing proprietary Web applications within a
client/server environment.*

*Desired:Experience with QC / TFS for Defect tracking. Ability to create
test documentation and run necessary scripts. Ability to understand project
story cards/ test plans for application testing in an Agile environment.*

*Responsibilities:Responsible for the creation of project automated test
plans/ scripts / stories for testing web based applications within the
client/server environment. Responsible for the documentation of clear and
concise automation scripts using the QTP tool.. Work in an Agile Team
environment to help test, debug and design solutions.*

*Project Detail:*

*A strong agile testing background will be required for this project and
the ability to create auto scripts in a timely manner for the regression
testing of each Sprint. Ability to verify back-end data for cost
functionality. This project will enhance MM cost transparency functionality
for members.*