Hello Friends,

Greetings for the day !!

We presume you welcome solicitation emails offering job openings. Your
profile might be a suitable match for an urgent opening we currently have
with the particulars mentioned below. If you are interested, please send me
your *updated resume*. If this opportunity is not for you and you feel any
of your associates or your friends might be interested in these openings
please forward this mail to your friends.

If this mail has reached you in error, please accept our sincere apology.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*Job1:**  **IT Recruiters ***

*Responsibilities:*

o   Must have 6 Months - 1 years of experience in an International /
US Staffing company.
o   Experience of interviewing US candidates and providing staffing
services to client.
o   Experience in complete recruitment life cycle in an IT Consulting.
o   Successful track record in technical recruitment.
o   Ability to understand the technical requirements and quickly
present the profiles in time.
o   Must have high levels of skill and motivation to search the talent
for complex Technical requirements.
o   Handling entire recruitment process from resourcing, searching,
screening, target hunting, negotiating and recruiting candidates on
international platforms.
o   Must have excellent communication (Written & oral), negotiation,
presentation & team management skills.
o   Use effective resourcing strategies such as Portals -Dice,
Monster, CareerBuilder, Yahoo, Hot Jobs, Net-Temps. Internet sourcing,
networking, employee referrals, cold calls and direct mailing &
resume.
*O* Negotiating & finalizing salary/ rate/hr aspects (W2, 1099,
Corp-Corp) with U.S. Citizens , H1B. Etc.

**

**

*Job2:**  Business Development Managers** ***

*Responsibilities:*

o   Ability to initiate contact with the client & follow up
o   Interact with clients to understand the key requirements of their open
fulltime
    and Contract requisitions.
o   Develop and grow his/her own client base by selling our services for
    a variety of technology roles.
o   Make sales calls and schedule in-person meetings with key managers
    to senior-level executives, for the purpose of selling our services to
    prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
o   Would be responsible for generating leads and cold calling.
o   Market to prospective clients through outgoing telephone calls and
    emails
o   Develop and manage accounts on an ongoing basis.
o   Interaction with key decision makers and engage in proactive
    Communication to build loyalty with your accounts.

*Company Profile*: IBS is certified Minority Business Enterprise, head
office in New Jersey and branch offices in NY, Portland and in India. We
built our business on honesty and transparency with employees and clients.
Over the past 13 years, we have built our reputation for providing quality
service at the best possible prices. We are providing following services to
our clients:

1. System Integration/Networking.
2. Staff Augmentation.
3. Application Development.

For more information please visit our web site below.

*----*

Thanks & Regards

Komal Pandey

IBS InfoTech Pvt.Ltd.
Sector-31 Huda Market

Gurgaon (Suburb of Delhi)

Ph: 0124-4271287, Mob: +91-9213783161
Email: *ko...@ibs-consulting.net* <ko...@ibs-consulting.net>

Website:* **www.ibs-consulting.net***

* *

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.