Hi Partners,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at r...@pavaneinc.com

This position is located in Herndon, VA

Position Summary
Collaborate with the project team, absorb and become familiar with Data Mart
requirements/design, perform detailed design based on agreed upon
architecture and high level design, construct the code, perform unit
testing, work with project manager to ensure that all activities are
properly captured/updated in the project plan, and complete all the
necessary documentation required.

Must have skills:
Good communication skills (oral and written)
Strong Familiarity with SDLC Process
ETL Informatica developer with data warehouse/data marts
Proficient in SQL, and experience with Stored procedures (Oracle, Sybase)
Experience working with Dimensional Modeling (star schema, snowflake schema
and Galaxy schema)
Participates in logical & physical data modeling discussions for data
warehouse application
Involvement in all parts of the project lifecycle
Experience working with Power Center 9.5
Unix/Linux, Perl, Shell scripting
Preferred skills, but not required?
Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects and
Microstategy
Mortgage industry with focus on loan acquisition experience is preferred.

Rank the importance of the skills:

Informatica Power Center development (strong technical knowledge)
In-depth knowledge of the specific application(s) and technologies supported
Communication

Which technology/Software skills are you looking for the candidates to
possess:

Informatica, Datawarehouse implementation, Toad

Years of relevant experience:
8-10 years

What is the ideal background or company you would like to see candidates
from:
Worked in large scale projects with large teams.

Industry background:
(i.e. Mortgage, Financial, Large Company: Ideally Mortgage, Financial etc.

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Thanks

Ram

Sr. Recruiter.

Pavane Software Solutions Inc.