*Role: WebSphere Admin*

*Location:  Atlanta, GA*

*Duration:  8-12 months*

*Interview: Will hire from phone*

*Locals highly preferred | Must have Excellent communication skills*

The WebSphere administrator supports environment configuration and
operational maintenance for the WebSphere Application Server infrastructure

*Responsibilities include:*

·         5 to 7 years of experience in this field

·         Configure IHS per best practices and according to the application
needs.

·         Configure WebSphere per best practices and according to the
application needs.

·         Maintain consistency of configuration for WebSphere and IHS
servers across environments

·         Provide operational maintenance: Archiving of logs, stopping and
starting of services, writing of scripts to automate monitoring and
maintenance.

·         Provide deployment services: Performs deployments, write scripts
to automate deployments for all environments

·         Participate in the team rotation for 247 on-call support for
WebSphere applications.

·         Performs RCA with application team regarding integration of
application with WebSphere.

*Additional Requirements:*

·         Hands on knowledge on JBOSS application server administration,
platform operations

·         JAVA/J2EE application support and maintenance,

·         Knowledge on clustering, Load Balancing and High Availability

·         Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Apache servers
on LINUX environment

·         Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by JBoss server heap
Size, garbage collection

*Thanks & Regards, Rohan Sinha*

* | IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 |  ro...@idctechnologies.com
<ro...@idctechnologies.com> |www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

*YIM   :-  rohansinha4u  Gtalk :-  rohanusstaffing Linkedin:
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/>*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
*408-868-5134
*/rajki...@idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.

Disclaimer: