*Role: Jr. Backend Java Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 3+ Years Contract*

*Rate: $ 45/hr C2C*

*Interview: Phone Hire*

*Only people willing for long term projects | OPT’s are allowed*

*Note from HM:*

·         *People with past ATT experience are ideal*

·         *Need around 5 years java development experience*

·         *Hiring manager prefers people who have spent 2 yrs or more on
each project*

*Required Degrees/Majors/Accreditations/Skills:*

·         Experience with 1+ or more of the following technologies:
WebService, XML/SOAP, JMS, J2EE, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Technologies
including Spring Integration, Maven Archetype, AOP, JUNIT, or Eclipse.

·         3+ years Java application development.

·         1+ years Telecom OSS, NMS, or Services application development
experience

·         1+ years J2EE EJB application development.

·         2+ years XML/WS exp. 2+ years Weblogic Ability to work with
minimal direction and/or supervision is required.

·         Should have a BS in Computer Science or related

·         3+ years professional software development experience or a MS in
Computer Science

*Desired Skills:* Recent professional experience in the design, development
and implementation of telecommunications operations support systems(OSS) in
one or more of the following areas including service order processing,
provisioning, network monitoring and fault management, element management,
network and services inventory, network creation, or service assurance.

*Thanks & Regards, Rohan Sinha*

* | IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 |  ro...@idctechnologies.com
<ro...@idctechnologies.com> |www.idctechnologies.com
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

*YIM   :-  rohansinha4u  Gtalk :-  rohanusstaffing Linkedin:
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-sinha/40/65b/414/>*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
*408-868-5134
*/rajki...@idctechnologies.com

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.

Disclaimer: