Dear Folks,

Greeting for the day!

Hope you’re doing great, We have refreshed our bench and got some new
skilled professional who are on Sigma Technologies W2. The visa independent
consultant and available immediate for the open position. For further
process sharing the Sigma Technologies Hot list please find it below
and share your interest with new requirement. Keep me posted with
requirements @ *nikil...@sigmatechnologies.com
<nikil...@sigmatechnologies.com>*

*Title*

*Name*

*Visa*

*(C)Location*

*(P) Location*

*(E) Years*

*Availability*

Business Analyst

Kallepalli

H1B

TX

Open

10+

One Week

Business Analyst

Jim

Citizen

CA

CA

20+

Immediately

Business Analyst

Shareef

Citizen

NJ

Open

9+

Two Weeks

Business Analyst

Saidia

Citizen

NJ

East Cost

8+

Immediately

Data Stage Developer

Shiva

H1B

FL

FL, GA (East Coast)

8+

Immediately

I-Phone Developer

Matthew

Citizen

PA

PA / Offsite

20+

Immediately

Oracle Apps Techno -Functional

Nagendra

GC

FL

FL,GA,NC,SC

14

Immediately

Oracle DBA

Timothy

Citizen

MA

Open

30+

Two Weeks

People Soft HCM

Daniel

Citizen

TX

Travel  30-40 Miles

25+

Immediately

People Soft HCM

Amitesh

GC

ID

Open

8+

Immediately

People Soft HCM

Freddie

Citizen

CA

CA

25+

Immediately

SAP FI CO

Veena

GC

WA

West Cost, East Cost

12+

Immediately

SAP SD /OTC

Jigar

Citizen

NJ

Open

11

Immediately

Senior Network Engineer

Gowry

GC

PA

PA

10+

Immediately

SFDC

George

Citizen

IL

IL

6+

Immediately

SQL Server Developer

Pandya

Citizen

NC

Open

8+

Immediately

 Regards,

* Nikilesh Recruiter SigmaTech Inc., Direct: 804-212-2320email:
nikil...@sigmatechnologies.com <nikil...@sigmatechnologies.com> web:
www.sigmatechnologies.com <http://www.sigmatechnologies.com>*