Hi

Greetings

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you are
interested in this Position or not. If yes, please send me your latest
resume as per the requirement ASAP.

<raj...@paradigminfotech.com>

Need only locals to MN and USC/GC

Direct hire

Location : SAVAGE, MN

We are in need of a Senior Level ASP.net developer to add to our
development team. *Must have 7+ years* of true coding/development
experience. With emphasis on UI and functional flow from ASP.net web form /
user control perspective. Preference will be given to .NET developers with
heavy UI experience in traditional web forms and client side development
(JQuery/Telerik RadControls, etc).

This will be mainly a coding role, so we need someone to pound through
code. Overview below:

-       Hands-on ..NET development (We code in C#, use ASP.net web forms,
multi-tier .NET architecture, WCF, and SQL Server)

-       Adhere to application development frameworks to ensure reusability,
maintainability, extensibility and reliability. Write good, readable code!

-       Understand relational databases and how tables/relationships relate
to the middle tier in object oriented coding on NTier architecture

-       Understand how to roll your own custom web controls, inheriting
from base .NET namespaces.
System assessment

-       Understand what a custom http module does and how to use this in
ASP.net web applications

-       Understand how well written code in lower tiers is independent of
the UI layer.

-       Exhibit a sense of urgency, independently identify options, develop
solutions, taking action responding to customer needs

Required Skills

-       Minimum of (7) years’ experience in ASP.net technologies to
architect, design, and code current web-based and possibly uplift to next
generation web-based system

-       Experience in web-based system design, development and support

-       Strong technical experience in the following specialized areas of
application system programming: C#, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, ASP.NET,
Visual Studio.NET 2013,  ReSharper, Team Foundation Server, MS Sql Server
2012, web-related technologies (including XML, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, IIS)

-       We use Entity Framework 5.0 and LINQ for the data access layers,
must have knowledge of this.

-       Demonstration of superior UI skills such as working with JQuery,
Telerik RadControls, advanced CSS techniques, as it relates to ASP.net web
forms.

-       Must be well versed in designing MS SQL databases, MS Sql Server
Stored Procedures

-       Knowledge and experience in Web Service standards (SOAP, UDDI,
WSDL)

-       Ability to translate business and technical ideas and issues into
clear and concise language to both technical personnel and non-IT business
users

-       Demonstrated ability to work independently and perform job with
minimal supervision with the ability to prioritize, and follow complex
and/or detailed technical procedures

-       Must work well with others on team of developers

*Mandatory Details: *

Full Name as per SSN:

Current work authorization in US:

Current Location with city: