Hi,
 I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to* <vku...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com>
<--cmat...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com>
<rboll...@aptude.com> <rboll...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com>
<vku...@aptude.com> <p...@aptude.com>*

*rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com> Job Title:
                            Sql Server DBA  *

*Location:                             St. Cloud, MN 6815*

*Duration:                             6+ Month *

*Need GC & US Citizens*

*C2C is fine           *

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Provide technical consultation to the development teams to ensure proper
data modeling and design paradigms are applied in the creation and
maintenance of all application databases
• Provide technical consultation with Operational DBA’s regarding database
infrastructure support, sizing, troubleshooting and production database
issues
• Work with Operational DBA’s to streamline process of database deployments
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational
database standards
• Strong leadership and participation in key initiatives
• Support adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for data
security, integrity and availability
• Adhere to SOC audit requirements for our hosted applications
• Adhere to Wolters Kluwer security requirements
• Develop solutions to migrate data, as needed, to the new environments
• Collaborate with project teams as needed to develop, review and tune all
complex SQL components
• Assist Operational DBA’s with troubleshooting service outages as they
occur, including after-hours and weekends
• Provides database guidance by answering database development questions
and requests
• Consult with development team stakeholders as new systems are developed
to determine database solutions
• Support application teams in the analysis and development of reporting
solutions for both internal and customer-facing scenarios
• Develop data-driven application solutions that will help software and
customer-facing teams adhere to best practices for production data access
and manipulation.
• Initiate and drive Business Intelligence efforts for our customer-facing
data stores.
o As our access to customer transaction information increases, leverage
that data for analysis and trend reporting.
o Initiate and drive the development of reporting solutions for our
customers, both internal and external, based on our customer-facing
information.

OTHER DUTIES Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor. JOB
QUALIFICATIONS Education: • BS/BA degree in Computer Science, BCIS or
related field or equivalent related work experience preferred Experience: •
2 to 5 years’ experience developing database solutions - Oracle 9i, 10g,
11g and 12c, MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014. Experience with Open
Source databases a plus - RavenDB and PostgreSQL • Experience in T-SQL
and/or PL/SQL query tuning required • Experience in setting up and
administering database environments; including development, testing,
disaster recovery, and production • Previous experience working with hosted
applications strongly preferred • Knowledge and Understanding of an agile
SDLC (such as Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, Scrumban). Other Knowledge, Skills,
Abilities or Certifications: • Strong analytical and team-based problem
solving skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability
to effectively communicate with peers and non-technical personnel •
Flexibility and ability to work with multiple priorities • Ability to work
independently on assigned tasks • Knowledge of database administration
tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Management Studio and
other third party database tools • Knowledge of TFS or other source control
tools • Knowledge of Windows operating system is required, Unix and Linux
operating systems knowledge preferred • Knowledge of software development
languages and technologies is a plus • Banking Industry/Financial Services
knowledge is a plus • Regular attendance TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Travel,
including overnight stays, is required based on business needs.

*Warm Regards,*

 *Ravi Kumar *

*Aptude Inc..*

*1387 Wind Energy Pass*

*Batavia, IL 60510*

*Phone: 630 -364 -1716*

*Email: rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*
*"One reference from your end would make Someone’s Career*