Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

 *Position: Java Developer*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Interview: Phone & Face-To-Face*

*Requirements :*

 *Specific responsibilities include the following:*

   - Develop and support various PWM trading platform components such as
   order management, execution systems etc. for multi asset
   - Strong analytic and communication skills to work closely with a global
   user base across Sales, Operations and others.
   - Maintenance of new and existing applications

*Basic Qualifications :*

   - Strong object oriented design skills
   - Experience developing real-time, multithreaded, multitier  &
   distributed Java applications
   - *Unix, Sybase (or similar RDBMS), any J2EE application suite (which
   includes but is not limited to technologies like JBoss, Weblogic, RMI, EJB,
   Servlets,  HTTP, HTML/DHTML)*
   - Experience in any messaging middleware platforms and network
   programming is a plus
   - Strong analytical and excellent verbal and written communication
   skills; team work
   - *Capital markets domain expertise and building trading/risk platforms
   is a plus*

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidyanath Kamti*  | *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |*1851 McCarthy
Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4065 | **Gtalk:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*