Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *prave...@genuineitllc.com
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Role                 : Python Developer*

*Location          : San Francisco, CA*

*Duration          : 12+ Months*

*Pay rate           : 50/hr c2c*

Looking for a highly motivated software engineer with good understanding of
*Python*, to maintain our web crawling infrastructure.

We are interesting in someone comfortable with *HTTP*, *XML*, *HTML*, *CSS*,
*JavaScript*, *SQL*. Good experience with *Unix*/*Linux* is also required.

Additional knowledge of *PostgreSQL*, *SQLite*, *Cassandra*, *ZeroMQ* is a
great plus. Ability to work under minimal supervision with attention to
details.

What is the business purpose of the project this person will be supporting?

- It’s maintaining our data acquisition infrastructure for *eBay* local.
It’s crawl based, our crawler consists custom extractors for every merchant

that we crawl. Merchants sites change often and we need to apply updates on
a regular basis.

What are the top three technical skills this person must display?

- Good knowledge of Python scripting language, understating of *HTTP*/*HTML*
/*CSS* and good grasp of *Linux*/*Unix* operating systems.

What type of individual excels best in your environment and why?

- We need someone who can stay motivated and work on problems without much
supervisions. We are focused on bringing ebay local selection to ebay core.

It would be ideal if the person could solve problems independently.

What will your interview process look like?

- We will check basic technical knowledge during phone interview and then
invite the candidate to work with us for a day to make sure the person is a

  good fit on both technical and personal grounds.

--
Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,

Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*