*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
Please review the requirement mentioned below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the same

*Title: SQL Server DBA *

*Location: Saint Louis, MO *

*Duration: 6-12 Months *

*Principal responsibilities: *

·Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases
that support the system;

·Works to ensure that the associated hardware resources are correctly
allocated to the databases;

·Ensures high resilience and performance tuning;

·To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with
minimum downtime;

·Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them
to make informed decisions regarding resource management;

·Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of supported SQL
environments.

·Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to also
include patches, and upgrades and installations;

·Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according
to agreed timescales and costs;

·Reports to the Technical Services Manager and interacts with the
development team, along with the various groups within Corp IT to ensure
superior service;

Works on shifts to provide 24x7 support coverage including weekend shift
support or on call support.

*Education or language requirements: *

·Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer
Science/Information Technology or equivalent.

Minimum 3 -5 years of in-depth SQL Server Database and or System
Administration experience in a multi-server environment.

*Experience and skills sought: *

·Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer
Science/Information Technology or equivalent.

·Minimum 3 -5 years of in-depth SQL Server Database and or System
Administration experience in a multi-server environment.

·Experience managing multiple MS SQL 2005, 2008/R2, 2012 RDBMS on large
systems.

·Strong self-sufficiency and initiative working on database and application
development projects.

·Practical experience in monitoring and tuning a database to provide high
availability service.

·Experience using transactional SQL, DTS and stored procedures.

·Experience using SSRS, SSIS, and or SSAS a plus.

·Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database
security.

·Experience working with the .NET framework—ideally C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.

·solid understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and IIS.
Exceptional customer service orientation, written and verbal communication
skills are required.
​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*