Hi,

Please go through the requirement and reply me with your resume.

*Role: Business Objects Engineer*

*Location: PA *

 *Duration: 1 year contract*

Please send your resume to   recruite...@paradigminfotech.com  or you can
reach me at 443-687-7371

*Role: Business Objects Engineer*

*Location: PA *

*Duration: 1 year contract*

*Skills:*

   - Over 8+ years of relevant IT experience.
   - Strong experience in IT *Business Intelligence*, or equivalent,
   required.

·         Working knowledge of *data warehouse and analytical tools and
processes required*.

·         Working knowledge of software development life cycles, including
requirements definition techniques in a data warehousing environment
required.

·         Some experience with report development and prototyping tools
required.

·         Working knowledge of technical and business aspects of
application software required.

·         *Business Objects development experience required*.

·         Knowledge of Guidewire product (Claim Center) nice to have.

   -

   Thanks and Regards,

   Gopi
   Paradigminfotech