*Hi,*

*Please send resumes to k...@delightconsulting.com
<k...@delightconsulting.com> with contact details and we will get in touch
with you. *

*Ideally they want 2-3 years of experience. But focus on 5 years of Java
development and that should be sufficient. We have few interview slots
already available and will move on quickly. Thanks*

Junior Java J2EE Developers (6 positions)
Phoenix, AZ
12 months +
Visa: OPT/H1B/GC/USC

*Rate: $32/hr on W-2/ 38/hr C2C (max) (sorry for the low rate... this is a
junior level position)*

 *Locals would be ideal for this position keeping in view the low rate, but
it's not mandatory*

We are needing *5 Java developers* for our client in *Phoenix, Arizon*a. to
create a team for maintenance of all applications in production. They are
going this route so they don't have to outsource this piece of the
development.

*Technologies Used:*
•         Struts for the web layer.  Experience with Spring would be
useful.
•         Fundamental and practical Java and SQL knowledge is a requirement.
•         EJB 2.x, as well as servlets and JSPs.
•         EXTENSIVE use of anachronous JavaScript.
•         Knowledge of one of the JavaScript libraries (Dojo, JQuery,
Google Web Toolkit, Yahoo UI tools, etc).
•         Fundamental Java language experience is important, as well as
computer science theory (what are transactions, how memory leaks occur in a
virtual machine, how to profile running code, complexity of algorithms,
etc).

There will be little to no new development on this project. So be clear
with potential candidates on the actual work. Maintaining current
applications.

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
k...@delightconsulting.com
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails
to you.