*Hi,*

*Direct Client*

*Position: Linux Admin*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Contract: 12 months*

*Must Have Skills: Linux Admin *

Installation, operation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and support of Unix
infrastructure

Basic competency with Red Hat Linux (preferred) or AIX necessary to perform
all day-to-day tasks

24x7 on call production support of all Unix Hosted applications

Hardware and software support and administration of system applications
bundled with the respective Operating System.

Provide root cause analysis of production issues, investigation &
implementation of security initiatives

Basic hardware installation tasks

Disk space management

Ability to manage and troubleshoot user access

Planning and implementing single system installations

Compliance with all company security policies and procedures

Understand the appropriate Policies & Standards applicable to my role
through reading the Code of Conduct and other training allocated to me.

Where responsible for risks and controls ensure that these are appropriate
and fit for purpose

Unix systems administration background

Experience with Red Hat Linux (preferred) and / or IBM AIX

Experience with OpenStack a plus

Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, etc) a plus

Familiarity with banking requirements for IT preferred

Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic
environment

 Thanks & Regards,

Matt Blair / Global Resource Management, Inc. (GRMI)

*Work:* 678-935-1977| *Fax:* 678 935 7980.|

*Email: **m...@grmi.net* <azm...@grmi.net>

*Gtalk: **matt.g...@gmail.com* <matt.g...@gmail.com>

*www.Grmi.net* <http://www.grmi.net/>