Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for Java developer with Ruby on Rails in
Carlsbad, CA. Kindly reply if you are interested and available for the
project:

Java developer with Ruby on Rails

Duration: 3+ months

Location: Carlsbad, CA

Skills:

*Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:*

Responsible for design, development and maintenance of Internet/Intranet
applications using Java, J2EE, HTML, SQL, JavaScript, Ruby on Rails, Web
Services, XML with a strong emphasis on accessing data from relational
(Oracle) databases.  This includes designing web structures of which may
include those moderately complex interfacing with various legacy systems.

 Ability to handle full life cycle development and work with technologies
across all layers of the application - from user interface, business logic
components to database layer objects. Self motivated and self-starter.

Ability to interpret business requirements, integrate industry best
practices and understand technology, functions and systems, helping to
accurately map user requirements towards application development,
customization and implementation.

Ability to support, maintain and evolve a B2C package, implemented at site.
The solution is 100% based on pure Java and the JEE standard with a
front-end developed in Ruby on Rails

*Experience: *

Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience in developing and deploying Java
(J2EE) based web applications.

Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in developing and deploying Ruby on
Rails applications

*Education: *

BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Information Systems
or related discipline.

*Knowledge and Skills Requirements*

- Core Java, Java 1.6

- Servlets, JSP, JDBC

- Ruby on Rails

- MVC Framework Architecture

- HTML/DHTML, Javascript, CSS

- XML, DOM

- AJAX

- Oracle 8i, 9i

-  SQL

- Tomcat

- Apache web server

- Hibernate

- Apache Solr

- JUnit

- Apache Commons

- Web services; RESTful Web Services

- Strong written and oral communication skills.

- Ability to document work and produce high-level and detailed design
documents

*Experience in the following areas is a plus*

- eCommerce; B2C

* *

***Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format*****

Updated Resume:

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Will you relocate or travel to Carlsbad, CA?

Availability for In-person interview on your own expenses:

Current Project status:

Hourly Rate:

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International, Inc. | 630-364-1839|**
**vi...@bitsft.com| <vi...@bitsft.com%7c> www.bitsft.com|
www.skillgalaxy.com|***

*P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.