Hi,

Hope you are doing great…..

Please send resumes to *prave...@genuineitllc.com*
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>

*JOB: CCNA/CCNP with voice experience (2 resources needed)*

*Location: SF Bay area, CA preferred and REMOTE*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: $40/hr *

We’re looking for technical engineers. Those with *CCNP* (*network*)  +
*Voice* *certifications*/*experience* *would* *be* *best*.

The intent would be to use these folks not only to evaluate the output from
the *Backstage*/*Retail* Site Surveys and make remediation recommendations (
*power*, *cooling*, *rack* *space*, *cabling*, *equipment*/*hardware*,
etc.), but also provide *remote* *support* when the implementations are
*scheduled*.

Part of the Remediation Track includes installing (remote support) of
*Cisco* *PoE* *switches* and upgrade of *Cisco* *routers* and understanding
the work effort for the device upgrades/installations would be imperative
to their success.  Ideally, I’d love to have engineers who will be
responsible for each site from start to finish (remediation recommendations
through cutover).  In this way, that individual will be accountable and
have ownership for a site throughout the project and will understand the
ins/outs of that specific site.

They can be remote.  As long as these folks are *Cisco* *savvy*, *highly*
*technical*, and motivated to succeed *(no lazy folks need apply)…*  I’m
more concerned with their ability than their locations.

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*