*Hi please find the requirement if you are fit for this then please fill the
skill matrix and send me as soon as Possible *

*Hello associates,*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

* Full Name:*

*Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:*

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant*

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
**mars...@mncl..net*<mars...@mncl.net>
******

*Dear Associates,*

*Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details...Thanks*
Multiple requirements

*Location:* *Kansas City**, MO*

*Duration:* 12 months
*Rate:* Open

*Required Skills*

*1.      **ASP.net- 5 years experience- please submit EAD, Green Card
or US citizen
only. No h1b are acceptable***

*2.      **C#, .net and PHP- please submit EAD, Green Card or US citizen
only. No h1b are acceptable***

*3.      **Drupal or Ektron or Joomla and .net and please submit EAD, Green
Card or US citizen only. No h1b are acceptable***

*4.      **Java/J2EE Sr-10 years experience and please submit EAD, Green
Card or US citizen only. No h1b are acceptable***

* .NET developer position open. ***

*   - (1) need to be a solid .ENT developer without PHP or Postgres exp.  I
will first look through resumes submitted thus far.***

*  -  (1) Please note that they need to have php exp. It may be hard to find
folks with PostgreSQL therefore, please don't rule them out just based on
that.***

* ***

*
**Java TA***

*- Experience using object-oriented programming languages and concepts
- Experience designing or developing N-Tier applications
- Strong Java/J2EE skills including struts framework
- Fluency in UNIX, Linux and W3C technologies, including HTTP and XML
- Familiar with application security
- Familiar with database, relational database design and SQL
- Experience with integration of small to large platforms (i.e. CMS, SSO)
for an enterprise level project
- Building custom applications using Agile and waterfall development
methodologies
- Must be familiar with core SDLC process
- Providing technical leadership, clarity and direction for the development
team
- Producing clear and maintainable code
- Developing and presenting architectural roadmaps for project proposals and
engagement documents
- Working with the client to develop and clarify requirements
- Facilitating design/architectural discussions
- Facilitating estimating, tasking, status and stand-up meetings
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies to the project
- Managing relationships and maintaining good communications with senior
management and clients specifically related to the technical soundness of
the solution***

* ***

*2 .NET developer position open.   ***

*Still need more resumes.   Please direct all resumes to him but feel free
to copy me.  One of the .NET position has special requirements.  They are
below:***

*                Requirement:  > 3 years experience with
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>
 / C# / Web Services***

*Requirement:  > 6 months with Javascript, especially in the context of AJAX
 use (ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>AJAX, jQuery)***

* ***

*Plus: Data reporting (experience with 3rd party charting controls)***

*Plus: Worked on development team consisting of at least 3 developers in
past year***

*Plus: Experience with .NET Framework 3.0+ technologies (LINQ, Generics,
WCF)***

*Plus: Experience with online payment gateways (Authorize.Net)***

*Plus: Postgres experience (we are using version 8.3)***

*Plus: PHP familiarity (converting an existing PHP based application)***

*Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

**mars...@mncl.net* <mars...@mncl.net>*
**http://www.mncl.net* <http://www.mncl.net/>*. *