Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well,

Kindly find below JD and send me some suitable profiles.

Role: .NET Developer

Location: Traveling role, extensive travel

Duration: 6 Months plus

Rate: Market

Required:

Client is seeking an implementation consultant who will be responsible for
defining business requirements, writing technical specifications,
architecting customer-specific solutions and driving successful customer
implementations of our enterprise software applications.  The
implementation consultant will work closely with our Project Managers to
deploy the Brainware software at client sites. client is an innovative
provider of intelligent data capture and enterprise search solutions that
help Global 2000 companies eliminate costly manual data entry, rapidly
process large volumes of documents and retrieve data from across the
enterprise.

   - Provides technical expertise, guidance and direction in the design,
   development and deployment of customer solutions.
   - Participates in planning, organizing and estimating technical
   solutions.
   - Builds effective internal and external relationships to provide
   exceptional customer service and solutions.
   - Translates client needs into technical requirements. Provides
   conceptual design, prototype, and test cycles appropriate for the Brainware
   product selected by our clients.
   - Develop proficiency and be able to demonstrate functional and
   technical understanding of client’s Brainware application platforms.
   - Researches and resolves customer implementation issues.
   - Tailor our software solutions into customer environments using
   VBScript and/or .NET depending on the application.

*Requirements*

   - Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong
   organizational and presentation abilities. The ideal candidate is
   self-motivated, analytical and possesses excellent troubleshooting skills.
   - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
   Engineering or a related field.
   - 2+ years development experience with the Microsoft platforms,
   including VB.NET and ASP.NET
   - 3+ years programming experience.
   - Systems integration experience.
   - Strong problem solving capabilities
   - Ability to work on many projects and project teams simultaneously

Software and Hardware Skills Requirements (Must have):

   - VB Script
   - SQL
   - MS SQL Server and/or Oracle

Experience with any of the following is a plus:

   - ASP .NET
   - Document Management Systems
   - Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
   - Finance and Accounting
   - SAP or Oracle ERP

*Travel                          *

   - Required (up to 75%).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

 With Best Regards,

*Solomon Raj Kumar*

*Sr.Executive - Talent Acquisition *

(609) 890 0316 x811 (W)

(609) 890 0377 (F)

Reach me via

Email @ solo...@gtssminds.com

IM @ GTalk: solomonsrk

IM @ Yahoo: solomon_raj81

  Visit Us for

  IT Staffing @ www.gtssminds.com

  IT Services @ www.embedded360.com

Know more about us for IT Staffing @ www.gtssminds.com | IT Services @
www.techtrendsit.com | Product Engineering Services @ www.embedded360.com

Disclaimers:This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. GTSS, takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its
electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet
accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.