*Title: Java Engineer with Ruby and Hadoop*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Interview Process: Phone / Skype*

*Rate: DOE*

*Java Engineer with Ruby and Hadoop*

*Required Skills: *

·          *8+ Years of Experience with Java Development*

·         *Proven Ruby Experience*

·         *Proven Hadoop Experience*

·         *Strong Communication*

We are seeking engineers excited about building and scaling infrastructure
to evolve our analytics platform. As an engineer with our advertising team
you will work with technologies to process and organize our data in batch
and real-time contexts. The ideal candidate is an autonomous engineer with
extensive knowledge of the software development process and an
understanding of distributed systems. Familiarity or past experience with
Hadoop and related technologies would be a plus.

Responsibilities:

• Build solutions to measure, forecast, and analyze ad revenue &
performance to help product and business teams make informed decisions.

• Empower our data scientists and analysts to apply statistical
methodologies and ask complex questions across large data sets.

• Develop, test, deploy, and support applications using Scala, Java, and
Ruby. • Play a key role in influencing and planning the direction of our
data infrastructure.

• Write custom code and leverage existing tools to collect data from
multiple disparate systems.

• Implement processes to ensure data availability, accuracy, and integrity.
Requirements: • Strong Java development skills.

• Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to troubleshoot and
solve complex problems.

• Understanding of Linux system internals, administration, and scripting.

 • Experience and knowledge of technologies within the Hadoop ecosystem,
such as Cascading, Hive, Pig, HBase would be a plus

• Experience with AWS a plus.

*Regards,*

*Rahman,       *

*Sr Resource Recruiter*