Dear Partners,

One of my client is looking  for* .Net Developer.*  If you have any
consultants available please share their resumes immediately to
vic...@leadingedgesws.com

*.Net Developer*

*Contract:* 6 Months (Extendable every 6 months)

*Location: *St.Paul, MN

*Rate: *Max. $50/hr

*Job Description*:

Our client is looking for a .Net developer to start ASAP.  The initial
engagement is through January, but it is part of a large long term
initiative, so it could go longer.
The project is an enhancement to their customer management system.  They
want to provide customer information to their account managers via Windows
8 mobile devices.
Web services are used to get data from the database.  They need someone to
develop the process that will receive the data from the web service and
deliver it to the presentation layer.
Client is using XAMOS open source.  Having XAMOS experience is not required
but would be very highly attractive.

Regards,
*Victor*
Technical Recruiter