*Hi*

*Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.*

*Job Title: ECM Business Analyst*

*Location: Bartlesville, OK*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*GC/USC Only*

*Brief Job details:*  Consultant capable of leading client/end-user
discussions and providing guidance on technical and functional direction on
ECM technologies and systems as it applies to client project efforts

-Elicit, gather, and assess requirements

*Required Skills:* LiveLink and SharePoint experience a MUST have.

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |*1851 McCarthy
Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4034 | **Gtalk/Yahoo:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*