Please get me few good resumes for below need,

We done a placement for this requirement earlier...

Full Name:
Your Location (City/State):
Willing to Relocate:
Contact No (Home):

Contact No (Cell):
Email: <email%3akirankba...@gmail.com>
Skype Id:

Rate:
Visa:
Availability:

Location: Redmond, WA

*MSBI Req*

Yrs of Exp: 8+ years of total experience and minimum 4-5 years of relevant
experience

Project Duration: 4 months+

   - Strong understanding of data warehouse design concepts, principles and
   database structures.
   - Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures,
   CTEs, and views using SQL Server 2008/2012 and MySQL.
   - Strong experience in SSIS 2012/2008 design and development skills
   (develop mappings, load data, Monitor ETL packages).
   - Understanding of SQL server Agent and Team foundation server.
   - Experience in designing SSRS 2012/2008 reports like tabular, metrical,
   graphical report and free form report using various data sources and cubes
   - understanding of OLAP Concepts, SSAS cubes, MDX

--

Thanks and Regards

Rahman

*Technical Recruiter*