Hi
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Job Title: IT Technical Lead*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Location: 6- 12 months contract with possibility of extension*

 *Locals preferred*

*Overview:*

*Responsibilities:*

-8 + years experience in data management, application development and
system analyst.

-Background with SDLC processess

-Strong communication skills

-Proven track record of leading developers through project delivery

-Expected to lead, provide development specs for, and mentor developers.

-*ActiveBatch V8 or V9 development experience is strongly preferred*. If
direct ActiveBatch experience is not present then the candidate *must* have
development experience in at least one Enterprise Workload Automation tool
like: BMC’s Control-M, Tidal, etc.

-Candidate needs to be onsite

-Development experience in PowerShell (PSH), SSIS, and/or .NET DDL is
preferred (*listed in order of desirability*)

Willing to have some on-call responsibilities

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |*1851 McCarthy
Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4034 | **Gtalk/Yahoo:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*