*Hi All,*

Hope you are doing great there.

We are looking for *Oracle PeopleSoft HR (HCM). *Please go through the
below requirement and if interested, respond back to me at
hdo...@vsoftconsulting.com or call me on 502-792-8421.

*Project Details:*

*Role:* *Oracle PeopleSoft HR (HCM)*

*Length:* *6 months*

*Location:* *Dallas, TX*

*Note: Our Client is looking for Workday Studio Programming experience as
well as PeopleSoft HR developer experience.   *

*Responsibilities:*

·         High level experience with both Peoplesoft HCM, as well as
interfaces to Workday or other HRIS systems.

·         Participate with team in PeopleSoft HRIS Migration to Workday.

·         Experience in evaluating / designing / migrating HRIS data,
tables, and system integrations. Will work with a team of other PeopleSoft
Developers to analyze, design, and implement interfaces to other systems
within our infrastructure, as well as turn-up new modules (and design &
transfer existing data from HCM) to Workday.

·         Documented, proven track record working and developing PeopleSoft
HR from a technical 1st, and functional 2nd perspective - Example skill
sets: Peoplesoft Core HR, Benefits, Time & Labor or Payroll.

·         Strong analytical and development (SQR, PeopleTools) experience
and Workday Studio experience.

*Please fill the following details:*

Full name:

SSN last 4 Digits: