Dear Business Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for VMware Admin in NYC, please check the job
description and forward your resume with contact no and hourly rate.

Here is the job description:

Title: VMware Admin

Location:  NYC

Duration: 12 months

. Candidates should be a VMware admin with experience in handling daily
issues that may arise in a VMware environment. Here is a brief of what we
should look for:

- Should have experience with VMware ESX 3.x. Installing, Patching,
management and troubleshooting.

- Should have experience with VMware Virtual Center 2.x. Installing,
patching and troubleshooting.

- Must have general management VM operations, such as create / remove /
vmotion / familiar with Cluster functions such as HA / DRS.

- Intermediate level Linux command line experience.

- Good to have – experience with VMware Embedded ESX version.

- Needs good system admin skills with different versions of Windows. Good to
have experience with Linux Kickstart.

- Intermediate level command line familiarity with Linux/RHEL, should be
able to try to troubleshoot ESX on command line.

- Good to have experience with P2V migrations.

--
Regards,

Gabriel

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Ph: (630)-242-8896 x 302 Fax: (847)-890-6357
www.agilees.com|| Email: gabr...@agilees.com