HI All,

please let me know if you have anyone available for the below position

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

I have an urgent need with one of our Direct Client in Austin, TX need
*Java*/*J2EE portal developer with WJB, JSP, JSF, MVC, AJAX, DOJO, Spring,
WebSphere and Clear Case. experience *. It’s a long term project Due
November 04, 2014, Please go through the requirement and reply back with
your consultants resume

Rate: $70/hr on C2C.

Minimum Requirements:

Years

Skills/Experience

7

Hands-on experience in developing, enhancing and maintaining
enterprise-class applications on the J2EE application development platform

7

Hands-on experience participating in all phases of the SDLC (Systems
Development Life Cycle)

5

Hands-on programming experience in following languages and environments
including one or more of: Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), JSP
(Java Server Pages), JSF/Struts (Java Server Faces, Apache Struts
Framework) or other MVC frameworks,  XML (eXtensible Markup Language),
Portals, JavaScript, AJAX, DOJO, Web Services,  Spring, Hibernate and
Oracle.

3

Hands-on development experience implementing applications utilizing
WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal Server, JSP (Java Servlets),
LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), Java Portlets, EJB, JDBC
(Java DataBase Connectivity), SQL (Structured Query Language), and JNDI
(Java Naming and Directory Interface).

3

Strong understanding and knowledge of the WebSphere/J2EE architecture, EJB,
UML (Unified Modeling Language), Patterns/Frameworks, JDBC/ODBC (Oracle
DataBase Connectivity), UML modeling & OOD (Object-Oriented Design /
Development) skills, and J2EE integration points with external or third
party products.

2

Hands-on experience developing portal applications (e.g. JSR 168 / 286
portlet development) using WebSphere Portal Server and strong knowledge of
WebSphere Portal Architecture

2

Hands-on Web Services development experience (e.g. XML, JSON, SOAP (Simple
Object Access Protocol), REST (Representational State Transfer)), WSDL (Web
Services Description Language), and UDDI (Universal Description, Discovery,
and Integration).

3

Knowledge of best practices in the areas of application design,
performance, scalability and maintainability.

2

Experience with WebSphere Application Servers, RAD/RSA 6+ (Rational
Application Development suite, Version 6) or similar tools.

*4*

Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major
course work in computer science, computer information systems, engineering,
or management information systems is required.

Preferences:

Years

Skills/Experience

3

Hands-on experience with IBM WebSphere Portal Server 7 or later.

3

Hands-on experience with Portal – Web Content Manager Integration

1

Hands-on experience with IBM WebSphere Portal /Web Content  Manager version
8 is strongly preferred

3

Experience with test frameworks such a JUnit and similar testing tools and
methodologies

2

Hands-on development experience with rich client technologies

2

Hands-on development experience for mobile and tablet platforms

Strong

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Strong

Familiarity or knowledge of IBM Rational tools such as Clear Case.

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused