Hello ,

Greetings, please find the requirement below that has just opened up.
Do send me your updated resume along with your contact details(Either
consultant or employer)

Location: Gastonia, NC

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: 35$/hr

6 month project initially, interviewing ASAP

.Net Developer project will be primarily written in VB.NET- need to
have some C# experience and SQL Server.
5+ years of experience
Multi Threading experience required
Mid to Senior level
SQL Server required, company is going to Oracle ERP
Clarity tool is used for lifecycle- desired

Looking to bring someone on the team with an outgoing personality that
works well with others and has a very strong development experience
in .Net....we need someone that can work independelty and can hit the
ground running. Interviews this week.

Thanks & Regards

Sean Miller
JIVA InfoTech Inc.