Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please send resumes to *anu...@genuineitllc.com <nu...@genuineitllc.com>*

*ROLE: PL/SQL and .Net Senior Developer*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Rate: $ 8000-8200 per month on C2C*

*Responsibilities include working with  DBA, Architects, Developers and
Business Analysts to understand business requirements and design, develop
and test PL/SQL procedures and .Net code. Not only will candidates be
joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated
to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on
common tools, technologies, and methodologies.*

*Job Requirements:*

·         Deep knowledge of database development using *SQL and PL/SQL*

·         5 (+) years* .NET* application development

·         Solid understanding of* RDBMS *concepts

·         Knowledge of query performance tuning

·         Experience in using* PL/SQL *for Extraction, Transformation and

·         Experience with ORM tools such as Repository Factory, Entity
Framework, NHibernate is a plus

·         Experience with data modeling is a plus

·         Strong communication skills, both written and oral

*Preferences:*

·         Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.

·         Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software if necessary.

·         Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail
oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship
management skills.

·         Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of
developers.

·         Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple
deliverables.

·         Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.

*Education:*

·         Bachelor's degree

·         Oracle certifications are a plus

--

With Warm Regards [image: images]

*Anurag*

[image: logo_final]

[image: cid:image005.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]  *Certified Women Owned
Business*

Phone:2815767687

Email:*anu...@genuineitllc.com <anu...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Gtalk*: *anurag.genuineit...@gmail.com <anurag.genuineit...@gmail.com>*

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]