*Hello,*

I am a *Senior Recruiter, Kumar from Allied Informatics Inc*, and came
across your resume on one of the job boards and wanted to know your
interest regarding the same.

*Please find below the job description:*

*Title:                     Senior SSRS Report  Developer*

*Location:              New Hyde Park, NY / Florham Park, NJ*

*Duration:             6 Months+*

*Type:                    Contract *

*FACE to FACE INTERVIEW is A MUST*

*Job Description:*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Work collaboratively with our insurance business units to define and
develop custom reports and dashboards that deliver real-time information to
support the evolving business.  Create and customize SSRS reports. Lead
data extraction from our policy administration system (Duck Creek) and the
development of the reporting data marts.

Job Requirements

•Work closely with stakeholders from different business units to determine
reporting and application requirements, perform analysis to create
statement of work and provide time estimates

•Design layout of SSRS reports and determine the best way to present data
to end users

•Develop SSRS reports and dashboards using Microsoft Reporting Services
platform (SSRS), Microsoft SQL, MS Excel, pivot tables and other tools

•Provide technical support for SSRS business applications. Assist with
testing and quality assurance activities with data extracts, research and
analysis

•Prepare required documentation for system support and end users and
provide end-user training for the reports and analytical solutions

•Maintain an awareness and understanding of technological advances; provide
continuous research and assessment of new resources and technology available

Consultant Details:

Full Name  :

Experience  :

E-Mail ID  :