I trust your week has been treating you well thus far.  I'd like you to
take a look at a great new position we now have available! Your opinion
would be valued with regards to this opening.
I really appreciate for sending an updated resume & best number with best
time to reach you.

Job Title: NetApp Storage Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+Months Contract

*ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES *

*They would have to interview onsite for a 2nd interview. *
TOP CRITERIA FOR THIS POSITION:
At least 5 years pf experience FOCUSED on NetApp storage (NetApp storage
expertise is a must)
Looking for candidates with experience in a large enterprise environment
Local candidates strongly preferred

POSITION OVERVIEW:
The NetApp Storage Engineer will be responsible for the design and
implementation of the NAS solution in the environment.
The current infrastructure consists of a range of NetApp filers running
Data OnTap 8 in both 7 and cluster mode.
Replication is setup between data centers.

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
At least 5 years NetApp and 7+ overall storage experience
Knowledge of DataOnTap 7 and cluster mode
Knowledge of Vfilers, CIFS, NFS, Snapshot, SnapMirror, Snaprestore
Must have prior experience with designing, planning, and setting up
enterprise-wide storage systems
Perform Root Cause Analysis and implement preventative measures
Support and maintain a Disaster Recovery Infrastructure utilizing array
based replication technologies
Document the environment and create/maintain NAS procedures
Experience with Exchange and Sharepoint a plus
Experience with SAN fabric technologies - Brocade switches preferred
Experience with other storage solutions – HDS, EMC, IBM a plus