Hello,

Please respond with an updated resume to vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com or can
call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries…..

Job Title: Mainframe Support Consultant

Location: Chandler, AZ

Length: 6-12 months

Start: ASAP

Interview: phone

Rate: Open

*Client is looking for someone with " hands on Hardware Technical support
skills…..using EREP, working from the Mainframe CPU Management console,
trouble shooting channel errors, etc"*

·         Daily Site Support

·         Manage/Update technical support documentation

·         Channel/device/director configurations

·         Respond to error messages and requests to investigate
failures/client Incident Records (IR’s)

·         Provide action plan for repair actions

·         Interface with client Operations, Support teams (i.e. storage,
large systems) for problem determination and issue communication

·         Interface with HW I/O device vendors (i.e. EMC, HDS, IBM)

·         Special Projects Support

thank you

Sagar

Vidya Sagar