location is Jersey City, NJ

 *Local candidates are needed (NY/NJ) and they must come from financial
projects; preferably Investment Banking projects*.

This is a senior level Sybase consultant, so please let me know if rate is
an issue…

*Please send me your best two (2) candidates and make sure to include:
name, rate, location and contact number for each candidate submitted! *

*End Client: *major bank

*Job Title:* Senior Sybase Developer
*Location:* Jersey City, New Jersey

*Duration: *6 months

*Start Date: *asap

Senior Sybase Developer with experience in the investment-banking domain.
 In this role you will provide Sybase support and development services in
the Prime Brokerage – Collateral area of investment banking. This includes
new functionalities, regulatory projects and other enhancements.

*Key Responsibilities:*
• Provide architecture and design recommendations and implement these in
terms of usability, scalability, design and performance.
• Provide solutions for technical and functional issues including
performance related items and reducing complexity, increasing
maintainability and providing flexibility and reuse for more feeds and
products being brought on.
• Maintaining and writing Sybase stored procedures
• Migrating Index calculation Sybase databases
• Assisting with the configuration of new Linux Applications
• Migrating data between new and old data centers
• Administering Sybase database
• Reviewing procedures, performing detailed data mining
• Enhancing, building, tuning and debugging applications and databases and
other related duties and responsibilities.
• Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
• Investigates and corrects software defects and analyzes and maintains
data quality
• Prepares comprehensive design and technical specifications documentation,
and ensures timely completion of assigned work

*Required Skills:*
• 5-8 years’ experience in Sybase and related technologies
• 4+ years’ of experience in Relational database concepts, relational
logical modeling, best practices, and physical design
• Robust Knowledge and implementation experience of software development
life cycle, Perl, Java, Ruby, C++, SQL, HTML, UML standards, Unix / Linux
• Knowledge of Optimization of the ETL and Oracle Pl/SQL is required
• Strong communication skills
• Strong design skills
• Should have worked in complex Oracle platforms involving optimization
• Ability to work in agile kind of environment
• Strong client facing skills
• Ability to handle teams working in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near
shore)
• Understanding of securities lending\Risk and Margin calculation business
is a value add

*EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS *Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a
related degree

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]