Good Morning,

 One of my client looking for the Validation Lead at IL . Please let me
know if you have any one available.

*Title: Validation Lead           *

*Location : Validation Lead, IL*

*Duration : 6 + Months *

*Job Description :*

1. Responsible for creating, managing the documents required for the
development and validation of the computerized system and infrastructure -
3 to 5 Years

2. Authors/Reviews Validation Plan, Training Plan, Issues Log, Design
Review, Integration Qualification Protocol/Report, Operational
Qualification Protocol/Report, Production Qualification Protocol/Report,
Test Cases, Test Incidents, Trace Matrix, Change Controls and Validation
report. 3 to 5 Years

3. Executes the overall protocol process, including validation document
creation, infrastructure test case creation/review and incident management,
and status reporting. 3 to 5 Years

4. Prepares documentation within a validation package per policy and
procedure to support the validation of enterprise systems and
infrastructure. 3 to 5 Years

5. Coaches third party testers on good testing and documentation practices.
3 to 4 Years...

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com