Hi
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

Title: LEAD Java/J2EE Developer

Location: Phoenix, AZ

Duration: 6 Months

*9 yr min. exp, Lead Exp req., *

*MUST pass a technical interview and coding tests in person or over Web
Video Teleconference*

*Lead Developer – Enterprise Growth*

Enterprise Growth Group (EGG) within American Express is where business
innovation and cutting edge technology comes together to create exciting
new forms of payments and digital commerce such as Bluebird and Serve. If
you are looking for a place where you can be a real difference maker by
contributing to advance payment capabilities for new customer segments
across new geographies under a powerful brand, then this is the place to be.

This position is for a Lead Developer role focused on supporting a rapidly
growing digital services platform. We are expanding our mobile and online
payment services in many different markets and forming new partnerships. We
need new money movement capabilities in new markets as well as improve our
existing offerings in current markets. We are looking for a talented
software engineer passionate about payments with proven experience
delivering quality products in an agile environment.

   - Work with product manager, project manager, business analysts,
   architects and engineers to design and build efficient, scalable and
   reusable enterprise software
   - Estimate engineering efforts, attend daily scrums, ensure functional
   and non-functional deliverables are on schedule, perform code review, plan
   implementations and help roll out system changes to production
   - Ensure 100% compliance to technical, architectural, regulatory and
   strategic standards, policies, and procedures
   - Strong quality and security focus including automation, design reviews
   and unit testing
   - Communicate and coordinate with cross-functional business and
   technology teams
   - Mentor developers in coding best practices and system performance fine
   tuning
   - Support rollouts, analyze technical issues and be available for
   on-call duties to lead resolution

*Qualifications*

   - 8+ years of systems design, development and integration experience in
   multiple IT disciplines. At least 5 years of previous hands on development
   experience is required in a high volume, highly available, secure, scalable
   production environment
   - Requires knowledge and understanding of architecture, application
   systems design, object-oriented design methodologies, design patterns in
   Java, basic data modeling and SQL skills
   - Strategic thinker who is able to combine technical skills with overall
   business strategy and utilize creative solutions for problem resolution and
   application development
   - Prior experience required with agile teams and a strong track record
   of delivering on time with very high quality
   - Experience required with Java/J2EE, WAS, Spring, WS-*, JUICE, Quartz,
   XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST and SOA
   - Experience with DataPower, ESB, Scrum orContinuous Integration would
   be considered an advantage
   - Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field

--

*Thanks & Regards*
*Baidya   *|  *Technical Recruiter*

<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*IDC Technologies* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>* |*1851 McCarthy
Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
****bai...@idctechnologies.com* <bai...@idctechnologies.com>
*(**408-457-9381 x 4034 | **Gtalk/Yahoo:* *baidya.recruiter*

*www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*