SAP BO Online Training <http://www.teksonit.com/sap-bo-online-training/> by
Teksonit Online Training Institute. Teksonit provides the best software’s
training for various computers IT courses through Webex and Gotomeeting. We
will give innovative one to one classes which have great opportunities IT
world. Learners can choose either regular course or fast course or weekend
Training classes. Our professionals cover each and every concept in SAP HR
Online Training.

*SAP BO ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT: *Overview – System Set up and
Administration
SAP BO Integration kit
Installation & Configuration
SAP BO integration solution approach
Server administration
SAP Authorization administration scenario

Overview
Integrated solution architecture
OLAP Universe design approach
Connectivity Options

For more content please visit our website:
http://www.teksonit.com/sap-bo-online-training/

Free Demo classes on SAP BO Online Training & Wants any further information
please contact us:
Phone: USA :+1 323 300 8993, India: +91 93918 55249
Email  : tekso...@gmail.com
web site: http://www.teksonit.com